Server Rules for In-Game & Forums
- Don't be a cancer
- Don't try to report a FRAUD INCIDENT
- Respect each other. From staffs to your co-players.
- Players must be able to write and understand simple English in forums.
- Do not exploit bugs. Report them immediately to any GM through the forum or Facebook Page. Failure to report bugs will result in punishment.
- Do not advertise other servers. You will be permanently banned. Talking about official servers is an exception to this rule.
- Do not conduct real money transactions (RMT) or Trade between other servers/games.
- Avoid RMT transaction, This rule applies only In-Game and will result in a permanent ban for all players involved.
- Do not assist or tolerate rule-breaking activities.
- Buying, Selling and Trading in-game is your own responsibilities, The GM team won't be responsible for how you transact in-game.
- Account sharing is discouraged and you are fully responsible for the actions of whoever is playing on your account. If you lose items due to account sharing, the GM team will not refund them.
- Lending of items or zeny to other players is at your own risk. The GM team will not refund anything lost in such cases.
- Punishment and conflict resolution is to be kept private between the sanctioned player and the GM team.
- Punishments are subject to the staff's discretion. Any form of questioning after the staff has come to a resolution from either the sanctioned or a third party can result in punishment.
Rules are not limited to those written here. Just because it is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Use common sense, and don't cause grief to anybody.
Not following the rules above will result in a permanent hardware ban.
- Toshiro and Athena like this